Stats on Archie--- Weight- 10#3 17th percentile
Length: 23 1/2 72nd percentile
Head: 38cm 11th percentile
look how much i've grown!
Just got home from our 2 month check
worn out little boy!
These 2 months have flown by. Archie is smiling like crazy and he's started cooing and trying to giggle. We are EXTREMELY lucky in the fact that Archie is sleeping through the night already. Well he's actually been doing this for the past 3 weeks. We usually put him down between 9-10p, he wakes up @ 5:45a, feeds, then will nap anywhere from 7:30-9:30. I have had 2 mornings where he has slept until 10!! Guess the boy is really like his momma... I LOVE my sleep :-)
This was my "REAL" first week as a Stay at Home Mom!! Chris went back to work on the 12th but was able to come home on his lunch breaks. I cant wait to get together with my other friends who are SAHM's and have play dates.
Right now I am OBSESSED with a website called Pinterest. It has a lot of DIY craft ideas and cooking ideas that I am really excited about. My friend Kelly has made Archie a few onesies with ties and his name on them and I thought " Hey I could do that too" So I got my aunt to help me sew on a tie applique the other day... Well here is a picture of what I did versus Kelly...
can you tell I need a little bit more practice!! I haven't done any sewing projects since I was in 7th grade when I took Home-Ec. Practice makes perfect!
Today Archie will be going to his first wedding! (Its actually a reception) A friend of Chris's (KP and Kelly) got married in Vegas a few weeks back and they are having the reception here in College Station. Cant wait to show off my handsome little man :-)
Archie pictures!
getting ready for bed!
hanging out with Mamps!
meeting my cousin Jessie
Hope everyone had a great week/weekend!
8days, 6 hours, 3 minutes until KICK-OFF 2011 Fightin' Texas Aggie Football season!!!
(can you tell we are EXCITED!!!)


No comments:
Post a Comment