I had my 6 week check up yesterday with my OB and got the all clear to start running again! YAY... bad week to start running though.
I started my Couch to 10K training today. I am hoping to run the Bryan/College Station Marathon in December. Now I don't know if I will be ready for 26.2 miles of running, but 13.1--piece of cake! HA!! I have never ran anything longer than a 5K, so I'm excited to see how this goes. I have lost my running partner though. Before Archie, Chris and I would run together. But with it being so HOT, it wouldn't be a smart idea to take little man with us. So... who wants to run with me?? I'm also going to be running every Monday night with the Corner Bar Running Club.
I usually LOVE hot weather, but now that I am running again, bring on the cooler weather!!! There seems to be really NO good time to run.
On a side note: this weekend is Jennifer's Bachelorette party in Conroe!! I'm really excited to have a weekend with the girls, but I am sure going to miss my boys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment