Wednesday, August 17, 2011

weekend at Gigi and Mamps!

Archie, Hailey and I went on our first road trip last Thursday to visit my parents in Cedar Park. Since Chris was going out of town for a Bachelor party we thought it would be a great time for me to go visit my parents. Plus my sister and her family were going to be there as well.
It  looks like we all could use some sunglasses!

Archie and Hailey were great co-pilots...they both slept the whole 2 hours! I was really worried about Archie and if I was going to have to pull over to feed and or change him. 
When we arrived, Hailey was greeted by this little guy...
 Meet Steel... Avery's new puppy!
So yes my parents had a zoo this past weekend... 3 grand kids, 2 daughters, 2 dogs, 2 horses, and 1 son-n-law. I am sure they were glad when we all left :-)
It was fun hanging out with Avery and Rodee. They gave Archie a lot of cousin love.



Rodee was super cute and funny with Archie.


I'm a little sad I didn't get a single picture of my parents with Archie!! Archie also got to meet his Aunt Pamie and Unlce Ivan and Robin (friend of my sister) -- and yet again, not a single picture! Man I need to get better at this!
I did get some great pictures of Avery and Rodee at the pool... 






Hope everyone had a great weekend!! We sure did. And we had one tired Daddy when we came home! The boys had a great time down in Corpus.

This doesn't seem like a good idea :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment