Monday, September 26, 2011

Who does Archie look like??

Ok, sorry I haven't blogged in a long time. Things are going great. Archie is sleeping through the night, waking up around 6a to eat and then goes back to bed until 9! That makes me one HAPPY momma! I need my sleep too. Guess that's a good habit he got from me :-)

Well its football season and Mom and Dad have offered to come here for every home game to watch Archie for us. Truly thankful/blessed for all that my parents and Chris's parents have done for us and Archie!

This past weekend A&M played OSU at home. My sister and brother in law got to go to the game with Chris and I. It was a great experience... too bad the outcome wasn't great :-( It was my sister's first time to an Aggie game...sad I didn't get a picture of us!!

We found out about a month ago that the pastor that married Chris and I was going to be leaving in October and we really wanted to have her baptize Archie. Luckily we were able to do it the same weekend that everyone was here! Lets just say our house was a little chaotic with everyone here :-) I'll post what pictures I did take at the end of this post.

Last night, Chris Archie and I went to Chili's to eat dinner with Dr. Parr and Becky. While we were sitting there eating, Dr. Parr gave us the green light to have Archie " try" some food. I got some of the juice from my beans on my finger and let Archie suck it. Needless to say, the kiddo loved it. I dont think we will have a picky eater on our hands :-)

Now on to the title of this post... Who does Archie look like. Here's a baby picture of all 3 of us.
I'm starting to think he's looking a lot like his daddy! Esp. in this picture. They almost have to same expression on their face :-)

Pictures from this weekend:










1 comment:

  1. Well I thought he was a dead-ringer for you until seeing those baby pictures! Looks like he's the perfect mix. I still think he looks like your niece and nephew though. :)

    ReplyDelete