Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Jennifer's "knot"ical weekend

Last weekend 18 girls and I went to La Torretta Lake Resort on Lake Conroe for one of my best friends bachelorette party. It was a nice relaxing get-a-way. I'm pretty sure everyone had a blast! I highly recommend this place for a girls weekend!

Friday night we hung out at the pool, Jennifer opened her fun little sexy outfits and played a newly wed drinking game---our friend Jessica, had Jennifer's soon to be husband Lu come over to her house and ask him questions... then at the party Jennifer had to answer the questions. If Jennifer got a question wrong she had to drink... If Jennifer got the question correct, WE had to drink. Lets just say, Jennifer's guests drank a lot more than she did!! It was crazy scary how Jennifer answered the questions verbatim. It got me thinking-- You know what, If I had to answer some of those questions about Chris... I don't think I would of known half of the answers :-)

So sure enough I came home and grilled my husband
Here are just a few of the questions...
1. Whats your favorite beer: Abita Strawberry
2. What his favorite/ worst meal I have cooked: King Ranch Casserole/ nothing bc that's all I cook :-)
3. What does he like on his pizza: anything and everything
4. What is his favorite football team: this is an easy one... Fightin' Texas Aggies :-)
5. Favorite music group: I said *Nsync... but its really Dave Matthews
6. First Pet: Bandit (dog)
7. How many times a day does he fart: I said 50-60... Chris said 10-15 (WAY WRONG on his part!!)

Saturday was spent all day at the pool...HEAVEN!! Then Saturday night we went to eat at Fajita Jacks and sang karaoke on their outside patio. After dinner we went back to the hotel and went to the bar. At first it was kind of boring bc we were the only people in there. So we decided to go try out a few other "bars" in Conroe... after an $80.00 cab ride we ended up back at the hotel bar. Once we got back the DJ had started playing better music and there were a lot more people in the bar. (Spring HS c/o '91 was having their reunion)

At the crack of dawn I got up and raced back home! I had a blast with the girls but I was missing my little man so bad!!! Daddy and Archie had a fun guys weekend! Now this coming weekend is Lu's Bachelor party in Corpus, so Archie, Hailey and I are packing up and heading to Austin! First road trip and its by myself... little excited and a little nervous :-)

Here are some pictures from the weekend...






I cant wait to be apart of their big day and I am so excited for them. They are amazing people and Chris and I are truly blessed to have them in our life! Come on October 8th!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment