Thursday, July 28, 2011

BOYS BOYS and more BOYS!

This seems to be the year of the boy! I have 10 friends within the last year that have had a boy or will be having a BOY! crazy huh. And out of those boys, 7 of them will be staying at home with their mommy! I cant wait for all the play dates Archie and I will have!

So if you didn't get that... I am going to be a stay at home mommy!! I am going to miss work, but it was the best decision for us. And according to Chris, now I have no reason not to learn how to cook. Chris is the cook in the family, but I told him with me staying at home I would start working on that more. I watch the Food Network channel all the time now. Now if you know me, you know I hate to cook. This is a big step for me :-) I'm cooking tonight (Chicken and arugula pita pockets)... easy, baby steps. I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. All i know is little girls being born... weird. Good for you to stay at home, I might change my mind but right now I am planning on going back, who knows when. I hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete