Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Our wild and CRAZY week!!

Last Tuesday afternoon Archie and I packed up and headed to Cedar Park for a few days. Avery was going to the YMCA camp for the week and my parents also had Rodee, so I figured it was a good time to go home and see the little rugrats :-)
Avery on her first day of camp!!!

Rodee was in the zone watching cartoons!!

Trying to figure out how to purchase tickets. My parents were quite entertaining!!!


Finally on the train!!!







At the Children's Museum



He LOVED this slide!!!!

I love this building!

Heading back to Cedar Park

Someone played hard! He was fighting taking a nap the whole train ride home. He feel asleep the last 10 minutes of the trip.

Wide awake and ready to play!!




Hailey's water bowl was WAY more fun than playing in the sprinklers with Avery and Rodee!!


Thirsty??!!?? hahaha... I promise he wasn't drinking the water!!

Playing in the tunnel with Rodee


Why wont this work!!??!!??!!

cuddle time with Avery!!! She is such an AWESOME cousin!!!


Thursday morning Amy came into town to stay the night, so while Archie was napping Amy and I went out to run some errands. The first errand was to meet my friend Wendy's new little girl Claire!

Here is Claire's birth story!!



Isn't she beautiful!!??!!

 
Amy and Claire


Archie and I headed back to College Station Thursday afternoon. I went to work Friday morning and as soon as I was off (noon), I rushed home to finish packing. By 1:15 we were on the road to Dallas for our surprise weekend with John, Katie and Khloe!

Off to Dallas!!!

Archie checking out their new house!!!



John and Katie have a video monitor for Khloe and since Archie slept in her crib (Khloe slept downstairs in her pack-n-play in her parents room) Chris and I took advantage of using the monitor! Too bad the little toot stayed at the other end of the bed all night. This is all we could see... His legs and feet!

Good morning!!! Archie decided to wake up at 5:45 Saturday morning and lets just say I was one GRUMPY momma!!!

Archie pushing Khloe on her toy we gave her for her 1st birthday!!





 Saturday @ 12:30 we packed and headed to our mystery destination!!!
That's John, Katie and Khloe leading us along!!



WE HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!
Picture overload time :-)




Khloe and Archie playing with the bubbles!!

snack break








Wave pool fun!!!!



This was the view from our room!!!

That's downtown Dallas off in the distance.

How Archie eats...running around taking a bite here and there.

How Khloe eats...all nice and proper and at the table. She is such a sweet girl.







Trying to take Khloe's 16 month picture... Again, Khloe sitting all nice and still...

and then there is my WILD child!!!



Let me say it again... WILD child!!!







 I don't think Khloe was too happy about this :-)







Can you tell we were reaching nap time!!! That and the fact that he didn't want to be still.


Heading home!!!!

Chris, Archie and I had an AMAZING time in Dallas and we are so thankful for the wonderful birthday present from the Simon family! We are looking forward to watching Archie and Khloe (and soon to be Jace) grow up together!





1 comment:

  1. Ok so Archie is seriously the second cutest boy! I just love him. Can't wait to get to spend time with him soon. Jealous that you went to Great Wolf, looks like it was a blast. So glad that I got to see you and Amy, thanks so much for coming. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete