Pictures below are all from my iphone...
getting ready to leave... sad we are miss 2 (Kelly and Mindy)
my new favorite...Truck Spot burrito!!!
stole these from Jenn's Instagram :-)
getting close!!!! eeekkk
had to jam this!!!
walking down Bourbon Street (some random "band" playing)
our first night in New Orleans!!
OYSTERS!!!!
Kristen and Kat at Pat O's
Jackson Square
my first bite of a beignet... would of been so much better had I not been hungover :-)
we found The Corner Bar in NOLA!!!!!
Winner...Winner...Winner
can you guess who got the mimosa??!!??
Jennifer wanted ribs!!!
getting ready for another fun night on the town
Kat and Jennifer on the way to the restaurant
Oysters again :-)
Crawfish fettuccine... I was so sad I couldn't eat all of this-- or save it. It was delish!!!!
Kat, Kristen and I at dinner
what we woke up to Saturday morning!! BOO... But it cleared up before we were ready to get going!
Ten dollar bloody mary... it was good, but not THAT good.
Kat said I was cursed for touching this doll. HA
breakfast...FINALLY!!!!!!!
Jennifer found her diaper bag!!!!!
I was the brave one and tried turtle soup...come to find out, it was REALLY good!!!!
Last night in NOLA-- dinner at the Crazy Lobster
stuffed lobster and crawfish!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!
Kristen's lobster
Just got into Lake Charles and traffic is at a stand still. BOO!!! It took us an hour to get through the town!!
as you can see... standing still!!!!!!
It was a great trip and I cant wait to go again!!!!!
These pictures are from my camera...
So fun!!! Makes me want a girls trip. :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!! I have never been to New Orleans... so jealous :) Also I seriously want that green tank top you had on in the last couple pics! super cute!
ReplyDelete