Sunday, July 8, 2012

catching up on life!!

Ok I'm really sorry that I have been so horrible with this "blog" stuff. A lot has been going on and when I'm home, the last thing I think about is updating the blog :-)



Kristen's 28th Birthday!!!!!


can you tell what she likes??!!??!!

Sisters!!!


Kristen and Jaclyn













JACKSON ROBERT PARR 6.27.2012
my newest nephew has arrived. Robin had a scheduled c-section and everything went great. Mom and baby are happy and healthy. The whole family is so thrilled to finally meet him! He is absolutely perfect! I am so excited to be an aunt again. I know Robert and Robin are going to be amazing parents. I am really excited for Archie to have a cousin so close in age. 












RIVER TRIP 2012


Kristen's new pretty ride!!!


















putting the sandwiches at the bottom of the cooler = not a good idea!!

soggy bread fight = good idea!!










Happy 4th of July!!!!












4th of July fun!!


I hope everyone enjoyed all the photo's from the last few weeks! I am off to watch Magic Mike with the girls :-) Have a WONDERFUL Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment