Thursday, July 12, 2012

To cut or Not to cut!!

Archie really needs his first haircut but I dont want to just yet. I am afraid it will make him look much older and well... I want to keep him a baby as long as I can :-) call me selfish!

But I think the time is near. Archie is rocking a mullet now!!!

I can put his hair in a ponytail !!!! hahaha



So...should I cut it or not??

3 comments:

  1. Haha the mullet is awesome! I'd keep the top long, but cut a few inches from the back so it isn't so mulletish, but still soft and more baby like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed just cut the back for now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is seriously hilarious!!! Love the ponytail. Keep the mullet, the one time in his life it would be acceptable to have one!! Plus he is just so darn cute but if you do, do it after you come see me next week!

    ReplyDelete