Thursday, July 7, 2011

All Archie... ALL the TIME!!!

 Tuesday was the day of doctor's appointments. Archie and I both had our 2 week check ups. Archie now weighs 7lbs 4oz. and is 20 3/4 inches long! I have one long and skinny kiddo.

At my check up, my doctor gave me the all clear to start walking again and driving!
First family walk around the neighborhood!
Daddy wanted to get in on the picture as well...but we cut out Archie!

I had my first outing sans Archie yesterday...I got a much needed haircut, Target for some Archie necessities, and had to take care of some stuff at work. It was nice to get out of the house for a bit,but I sure did miss my guys! Chris said Archie must of missed me as well because he fussed the whole time I was gone! Poor daddy!!

Not a lot has been going on lately. Archie eats,sleeps and poops and likes to be awake from 2a-7a. We are trying hard to start a routine at night for him, but he already seems to be stubborn like his daddy :-)

Here are some pictures from the past week







Hope everyone had a great Thursday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment