Sunday, June 5, 2011

A is for Archie...baby shower fun!

Wow this weekend flew by: my weekend started with a mani/pedi (my mother's day gift from Chris and Archie) and then a FREE prenatal massage from Boardwalk Salon and Spa here in Bryan...My friend Catharine West sent me a text earlier in the week telling me about this special. It was AWESOME!!

A special thanks to my best friends Jennifer/Lu and Kristen/Collin for throwing an amazing baby shower! I cant wait for Archie to get here so I can start using all his goodies. We were showered with tons of gifts and diapers. Thanks to all of our friends and family who were able to make it yesterday. Chris and I are truly blessed!
Here are a few pictures...









we decided to change and get more comfortable for the rest of the evening!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Chris and I are busy putting all of Archie's stuff together and cooking dinner for Jenn/Lu, Collin/Kristen!

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute in your shower dress!! I love the alphabet theme... so creative!

    ReplyDelete