Thursday, June 16, 2011

Baby Blog: 37 weeks

How Far Along: 37 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +28 lbs!!!
Maternity Clothes: YES and some of Chris's clothes! When hanging out at the house I like to wear Chris's workout shorts and shirts! Never thought I would love wearing LARGE shirts!!
Gender: BOY! One of the doctors at work had a dream about me last night-- that I went into labor at work and I ended up having a GIRL... LETS hope NOT!!! My OB would be in so much trouble :-)
Movement: All the time. I think he's finally starting to run out of room because his movement has started to slow down--lets hope that's a good thing and maybe a sign he will come soon :-)
Sleep: I nap for about 2 hours when I get home from work, but at night I cant sleep for the life of me! I'm in and out of bed at least 3-4 times to go to the bathroom. For some reason,the past week I have been waking up at 5am...ugh!
What I miss: Where do I start: sleep, being able to run, drinking wine, being able to walk up 3 flights of stairs at work, walking without getting short of breath, not having back pain, being able to put on my shoes and socks (I have to have Chris help me because I cant bend over), having energy...I am sure I could come up with a lot more, but its almost 9:30 and my pregnant brain is tired.
Cravings: Milk Chocolate Blue Bell ice cream! For some reason the past 2 weeks I've been eating a bowl every night!! Milk- I drank a gallon in 2 days!
Symptoms: Backaches,shortness of breath, Braxton Hicks, pressure in my lower abs/pelvic area, sore muscles, tired legs/feet, very moody-- I've been taking it out on Chris a lot lately (SORRY!!!)



Come on Archie!!! We went to the doctor last Monday (6.13.11) and was told 1-2 more weeks. Archie is weighing around 6.5 lbs right now. We go back Monday (6.20.11) and will get another ultrasound and do another weight check. My doctor doesn't want him to get over 8 lbs because I would have a hard time trying to have him naturally! Chris and I are so ready to meet this kiddo!!

1 comment: