But all in all, we had a great time and I cant wait to do it again next year!
Harper is about to have her melt down...
Harper: Stop taking pictures and get me off this pumpkin
Archie: yayaaaaa
Cooper and Jackson: whats wrong with these people??!!??
Hmmm, why am I all alone?? I'm not ok with this!!
Jackson's meltdown
Archie: Hey, you ok down there??
We tried so had to get a good one of just the two...but Archie isn't much to just "sit and stay" these days!
We're off to see the wizard...
Oh Ashlee!!!
Archie running...
Archie looks like he is about to jump on those pumpkins!
And this is how my child acts when we try to get a group picture!!
Archie is over it!
He loved walking around checking out the scare crows!
Come on dad, lets go check out the goats and turkey
Not even Daddy could get a good picture!
As soon as we got home and had dinner, Archie was down for the count! I'm sure all the other kids were just as tired! And their parents too!! HAHA
Hope y'all enjoyed the pictures and have a GREAT Tuesday!
He is just too cute for words! Where did you get that awesome shirt? I love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Wendy!! I made the onesies! I used Heat-n-Bond for the tie and then stitch witch for the suspenders--- but it didnt stick so great :-( I didnt want to bother sewing them since they were a "one time only" wear! But I think they turned out pretty cute!
ReplyDelete