Wednesday, April 25, 2012

photo editing fun!!

Picnik is CLOSED....NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
but i've decided i am going to be up a creek if i don't start finding other places i can use to make my mediocre pictures-- mediocre...plus. cause doomsday is here!!!!

so i asked myself...
what the crap do i want from my photo editing.
(i mean i love having fun little things that can turn your photo into an alien head...but i want to find something that does the things i neeeeeed.)
                                                               PICMONKEY...


first thoughts: super clean and easy. can only upload one picture at a time...(thumbs down) but do you see that green button...collages and more coming soon!!!

but it's super similar to picnik...look at all that on the sides...
has text, stickers, frames, touch up and fun photo effects. basically it's like the baby sister of picnik.

go HERE to read five fun things about picmonkey!


 
I just played around with it...This is one of my favorite pictures from one of the best days of my life. The day I married my best friend.
 this first picture is the ORIGINAL:

 PicMonkey fun:

Anyhow... I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! So much FUN!

1 comment:

  1. I've been using PicMonkey too and LOVE how easy it is!!!!

    ReplyDelete