Why do weekends fly by so fast? UGH
cant time just slow down for a bit :-)
Friday afternoon Chris and I took Archie swimming---lets just say this kiddo is going to be a water baby whether he likes it or not! I have a feeling we will be spending just about everyday at the Parr’s swimming this summer--- fine with me!! I don’t think there is anything cuter than a blonde haired, blue eyed, tan little boy.
Saturday we had a very chill day. Some of our friends
were having a party at the lake but Chris and I decided to stay home and babysit
Cooper so Jesse and Ashlee could have an adult/ kid free day together. Chris and
I realized the importance of this during Aggie Football season and then when we
were in Arkansas. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE Archie to death, but Momma and
Daddy need a break TOGETHER every once in a while! So if you're reading this and
you have friends who are parents--- offer to babysit for a few hours so they can
go out. You don’t know how much that will mean to them! I cant stress that
enough. Chris and I are so blessed to have such involved grandparents, and
friends that offer to watch lil man all the time for us. Chris’s teacher friends
fight all the time as to who gets to watch him. His team from last year came
over one night for what they called “ a double date” ;-) they got to watch
Archie, while we enjoyed dinner and a movie! Are you catching what I’m getting
at??? Again… I cant stress it enough!!
Archie loves to take Coop's paci
Sunday we headed back to the pool! I have some great
video of Archie and Daddy swimming! I sent one of the videos to our friend Ryan
Goodwyn who is the High School swim coach and told him Archie is going to be his
“Future Swimmer”
Sunday night I have bootcamp at 7:30
and last night our workout was “Knife Fight” For those that don’t know, the
bootcamp that I do, isn’t your “NORMAL” bootcamp. The owner (Mike) is ex-army
RANGER!!! and so a lot of the stuff we do is military based… or so he says
J He makes up words like Tabata and Monkey Blankers.
Tomorrow morning we are doing “Truck Push” I’ll let you guess what that means!!
Yes we are PUSHING his truck around the park. Mike is a little crazy, but I have
been doing this since August (almost 9 months now) and I LOVE it! (THANKS MIKE
and RACHEL!!!)




No comments:
Post a Comment