Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Break Arkansas Trip

Arkansas here we come!!!

Chris and I decided that it would be a good idea to break up the 9-10 hour drive by stopping in Dallas to visit our friends John, Katie and their adorable little girl Khloe. We got to visit with them for a few hours and let the kiddos play. A must for our busy...BUSY little man!
It was Khloe's 51 week birthday. Her parents took a picture of her every week (Saturday) either doing something or with someone. This was Archie's turn! He had already been in one before...


            well you cant see him...he's hiding in my belly :-)


After playing in Dallas for a few hours, we were off to Little Rock. We stayed the night with Chris's Great Aunt Nell (aunt nell is dr.parr's mother's sister) And let me tell you, Aunt Nell is rocking it for a 93 year old. She lives all by herself, made us dinner and breakfast, then drove herself to church the morning we left. CRAZY! I want to be just like her!! I am uspet with myself because I didnt get a picture of her and Archie :-(

Bright and early Sunday moring: Chris, Archie and I were off to Jonesboro! Now this is where all the fun started. Sunday night Chris started feeling bad-- runny nose, headache, body aches! Oh joy right?? Monday came and Archie started acting fussy and threw up for the first time :-( Here came the runny nose, sneezing, pulling at his right ear, and fever! I think Monday night was one of the worst nights we have had since he was an infant!
Becky had already planned on taking off Tuesday, so Chris and I decided to go ahead and drive to Memphis. I am so happy we did!!! I think this was one of the first times since having Archie that Chris and I have had a full day of just the 2 of us. It was so nice!!! ( To all my mommy friends and soon to be mommy friends--- remember this----leave your little one with your in-laws or a friend and go spend the day with your husband. Worry free, amazing day)
Here are the pictures from our trip to Memphis:



If you are ever in Memphis... Cozy Corner is a MUST!!!! this place was SO good!










can you guess who's plate was who's?? I'll give you a hint...its not what you think :-) Mine was on the right and Chris's on the left! HA



GREAT DAY!!!! cant wait to go back!

Archie was still feeling bad, so Wednesday night we took him to a clinic in Jonesboro. He had some fluid on his right ear so thankfully we were able to get some antibiotics!

Bad thing about not being in College Station...actually having to WAIT to see a doctor! I told Dr.Parr that we will no longer go on a family trip without him and his doctor bag :-)

its been a LONG night!! poor little man!

on the way home!!!
the next e*trade baby!!!!!!!!

time to get out and stretch our legs!! Archie had a blast at the park!


Even though both boys got sick...we still had a great time. But so happy to be back home and sleeping in our own beds :-)

Ps. I am still craving BBQ from Cozy Corner!!





No comments:

Post a Comment