So far its been really great. Archie has seemed to enjoy having Cooper around and I have kept myself really busy. No time for naps :-) On Monday I did @ 8 load of laundry! and 3 ADHD books! Go Me. I guess the saying " 2 is easier than 1" is true??!!??
whats been really great is the boys nap @ the same time. The afternoon nap is a little off but that's ok! I cant wait until we have a really pretty day and take them to the park down the street.
Here are a few pictures:
OK this first one isn't the BEST of me but who cares... i thought it was too cute not to share. This was this morning. I usually put Archie in his swing and he will watch Disney for about a hour. This morning he wanted NOTHING to do with his swing!
had to add another one of my lil man!
I'm so excited for all the little men that are being born! We will have a baseball team in no time!!!
Fun!!! Cooper is a cutie!
ReplyDelete