1. LOVE that Archie is crawling... HATE that he's into anything and everything
2. Love that Archie is getting more teeth... HATE that my baby is so grumpy and chewing on whatever he can get his hands on!!
Our house is no longer our house...its Archie's house. This kid is EVERYWHERE! The only time he slows down is when he is sleeping. And trust me...he is ALL BOY!!
Chris and I bought this last night:
we call it the "baby octagon"
sorry i haven't updated this as much as I would like. I'm going to try to be better at this.
In other Parr Family news: Robert ( Chris's younger brother) and his wife Robin are expecting a BOY!!! She's due July 4th... another "Firecracker" baby! Is July 4th some kind of a sign for this family or what?
Chris and I are going to Arkansas March 10-15 to visit his mom. This should be an interesting trip with an 8 month old. We are planning on breaking up the drive and visiting friends a long the way... 9 hrs is going to be a LONG time in the car for little man.
Well that's it for today! Oh and I cant wait for Monday--- Our friends Ashlee and Jesse had a little boy over the Christmas break and I'll be watching him! Ill have my hands full, but I'm excited!

We have the baby octagon as well, but ours isn't colorful like that! I wish I had that one - cute! I am feeling the same way about the crawling. It's exciting, but man, I miss the days where she just sat in one place. She's into EVERYTHING and she's FAST!!!
ReplyDelete