I found this SUPER easy snack on Pinterest and thought I would pass it on...
These are just about the easiest treat you could possibly make. They are 2 Pretzel Snaps (the square waffle pretzels) with a Hershey’s Hug sandwiched inside. Super easy and super addictive! Here you are, you will thank me later.
You will need:
2 bags of Hershey’s Hugs
1 “Pounder” bag of Pretzel Snaps
Big baking sheet
Waxed paper – for easy removal.
2 bags of Hershey’s Hugs
1 “Pounder” bag of Pretzel Snaps
Big baking sheet
Waxed paper – for easy removal.
2. Line baking sheet with waxed paper – if you don’t have waxed, use parchment.
You will definitely want something on the baking sheet...it tends to get a little messy with the melted chocolate.
You will definitely want something on the baking sheet...it tends to get a little messy with the melted chocolate.
3. Top pretzel with a Hug.
4. Pop in the oven for just 2 minutes... no more... no less!!
**This is the only step you can make a mistake on – by laving them in the oven too long they will completely melt and run through the pretzel and all over your sheet and you won’t have a sandwich, just a mess.
**This is the only step you can make a mistake on – by laving them in the oven too long they will completely melt and run through the pretzel and all over your sheet and you won’t have a sandwich, just a mess.
5. Now top each hug with another pretzel pushing down gently, so it sticks together.
6. Let them dry at room temp, it will just take a little longer but well worth it. I let mine sit out over night.
I also put some in the fridge to cool them off faster, but those didn't taste good at ALL!
The finished product!!!
These were a big hit at the tailgate that I took these to over the weekend.
nom nom nom!!!




I better save this one for a big event with lots of people otherwise I will gain about 20 lbs!
ReplyDelete