Lil man's stats:
14#10oz.---48% in weight
25 1/2in.---75% in height
41cm.---21% in head circumference
healthy, long and skinny--per the doctor...did she not see my kids rolls?? haha
Archie did great with his shots! I gave Chris his flu shot at the same time Bev was giving Archie his shots so I didnt have a chance to get emotional and Chris didnt have time to scuirm bc he was busy watching Archie! We should do that more often :-)
Jane gave us the all clear to start solids :-) We first started with Rice cereal. As you can see in the picture below, Archie wasnt a fan. Since this picture we have tried applesauce, sweet potatoes and bananas. So far they have been a big hit. Not that I would doubt that I would have a picky eater on our hands... he is his father's child!!
Look what I can do!! I found my feet :-) mommy sure loves when I do this, esp when trying to change my diaper!!
He is just too cute for words!!! Good job mommy and daddy! :D
ReplyDelete