Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pinterest Pinterest Pinterest

There is a new word in the Parr house. You guessed it... Pinterest! If you haven't been on the site, you should!! Very addicting :-) I have been trying out a lot of the meals that I have "pinned" and tonight was another great meal. What I love about these meals are they are all so super easy and quick to put together.  Tonight's meal was Dorito Casserole. ( if you click the name it will take you to the site where i got it from) I didn't have any cream of chicken but I did have cream of mushroom. I figured since we were already using shredded chicken it would be ok...and it was AMAZING! I know what you're thinking: Doritos's??!!?? really??!!?? But I promise it was, let me say it again...AMAZING! I'll have to admit that Chris cooked this tonight while I was at bootcamp. This was not something I could make ahead of time bc the Doritos's would of been soggy.

I'm going to try to update this a lot with the meals and crafts that I "pin" from Pinterest. If you're like me, I've "pinned" a lot of meals and I wonder how they taste. So if you're on Pinterest and try out a meal, please let me know how it was. I'm interested in how they will turn out. I think I might go to my FOOD BOARD and star* all the meals that I have made and whether or not I like them.

ARCHIE UPDATE: Lil man is doing GREAT! He is really really liking the solid foods. The only one that he hasn't enjoyed (which i thought was pretty GROSS as well) was Chicken. blah! Archie rolls from back to stomach perfectly and we are TRYING very hard to get from stomach to back. Lil man has also found his voice and he LOVES to talk :-) who would of guessed!! haha. He is such a little ham with a GREAT personality. Very easy going. He spoils Chris and I with how easy he is. We may be in for it when he's a teenager!! On Tuesday (11.15.11) Archie went to his FIRST Aggie event. We went to watch the NCAA National Champion Lady Aggie basketball team!!! Needless to say I was scared/nervous as to how lil man was going to act since I was all alone with him! Archie seemed to have a blast... Even fell asleep for a little bit :-) woo...momma was sweating!

Archie and I went to my Great Uncle Clyde's funeral today. Archie got to meet a lot of his aunts/uncles and cousin's. Sad and happy at the same time to see everyone. Please say a prayer for my Perry side of the family. We all lost a great man!

This is the last weekend game for Aggie Football. 11AM kickoff (yawn) On Thursday (Thanksgiving) will be our LAST game against t.u... This year will mark our 118th/ last year to play them. Since A&M is leaving the BIG 12 for the SEC we will no longer be playing against the Longhorns!!
Good bye to texas university , So long to the orange and the white!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment