Thursday, October 27, 2011

Weekend in mason

Away game weekend + Chris hanging out with the boys = Archie and I packing up and heading to Mason for the weekend! Avery had her last Play day and also a soccer game. This was the first time in almost a year that I had been out to my sisters. Archie did really great on the trip. I'm very lucky that my kiddo falls asleep as soon as we get in the car!
We only had one incident... We were in Taylor and an 18 wheeler decided to pull out in front of us...Running us and 3 other cars that were behind me off the road! Not cool Mr.18 wheeler!!!!!! Archie screamed all the way to may parents (30 minutes) Can you say headache! I even tried to turn on rap music (for some reason that is what Archie is into right now--- guess its the bass) nothing would work.

We stayed the night at my parents house in Cedar Park and got up early Saturday morning and drove to Mason! Glad we did that. I did not want to drive 4 hours by myself.

Here is a picture of what Chris was doing Saturday:
Vrooman wanted the guys to play Axis and Allies! As you can see they really got into it!! haha

Amanda and Archie's weekend pictures:












Archie and I had a GREAT weekend with my family!

 We are so excited that Halloween is just a few days away!! Chris, Archie and I are going to Trick-or-Treat with our friends Rebeckah, Rob and Jake! Cant wait :-) I will be sure to take TONS of pictures of our group!

Mom and Dad will be back in CS this weekend. Aggies have another 11am game :-( 3 more home games left...then hopefully a BOWL game :-) WHOOP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment