Friday, March 1, 2013

Cousin play time

Archie and I got to spend all day yesterday with Jackson! We all had a BLAST. When Robert picked up Jackson and was getting ready to leave, Archie started tearing up and then CRIED when he left. He loves his cousin! It was too cute!

Here are my iPhone pictures from the day!





Don't mind me Archie!!


Archie wanted to help feed Jackson!!

Uncle Chris thought he needed to make a funny face so the boys would smile! HA




Where are my puffs??!!??

Hailey found them!!!





Do I have any drool on my shirt??




nothing better than a snoring baby on your chest!!!

 
Camera pictures
 
Jackson army crawls everywhere! this kid is on the move!








CHEESE!!!!!



Archie thought Jackson needed a "GOOD GAME"

Jackson was in LOVE with Hailey!!!





And I'm pretty sure the feeling was mutual!!
 
 
 
 
Well... those are the pictures from our day! Archie was ready for bed @7pm and slept until 8am, so its pretty safe to say he was WORN OUT from playing with Jackson! Cant wait to do it again!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment