Monday, January 16, 2012

Mason County Livestock Show

Archie and I made a trip to Mason to watch Avery show her sheep in the livestock show. She did a great job and it made me miss being in 4-H/ FFA seeing all the animals. I had a blast growing up showing pigs! I'm trying to talk her into raising them as well.
 Aunt Amy and Archie


Avery and her sheep



Avery and her friend Sterling! Sterling got Grand Champion on her Angora sheep!!!

COUSINS!!!! Avery and Rodee LOVE Archie!! Rodee cant wait for Archie to "get big" so he can play with him!





Ok... So the people behind Avery are Lance Berkman's parents. Yes I was " that" person and used Avery to "sneek" a picture of them! I think they knew what was going on :-)

Rodee and Davis watching the sheep show

Gigi and Mamps with their grandkids!!


Avery LOVES Archie!!!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun!!! Archie looks so cute in that last picture with Avery!!

    ReplyDelete