Chris and I drove to Dallas for a day trip to visit our friends John and Katie and meet their little one... Miss Khloe Lin. Little does John know or like, but Archie and Khloe WILL be friends and will be c/o 2033 together at Texas A&M!!!
Chris and John being nerds
Since I am expecting and Khloe is still a "newborn" we thought we would take advantage of this spot! First time I have "used" my pregnancy for anything...hahahaaa
We took some video of Archie today: he was VERY active this afternoon
We bought a new camera!!! Since Archie will be here soon, we thought that purchasing a new/better/improved camera would be a GREAT investment! Chris had so much fun playing and learning how to use it. I cant WAIT to start using it... I am sure I will have it with me at ALL times!!
Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend!!!!


Love the belly video! It was always hard for me to catch her moving on video. Everytime she'd be going crazy I'd get up to get the video camera and she'd stop. I got a few good ones though. We ahve the same camera and love it!
ReplyDelete