Monday, May 30, 2011

playing catch up!!!

OK... so its been a week since my last post...SORRY! i told you i might not be so great at updating this :)
lets see...what happened last week...

1. Some of the girls at my work threw a baby shower for me. Archie got some GREAT gifts! I cant wait for him to arrive and start using all the fun toys he got!
my cupcakes made by my friend Kelly Self ...so yummy


my hostess Stacy, Jane, Janice plus Bev!

my father in law

2. i am now 35 weeks...but here are a few pictures from week 34!!
Archie is the size of a cantaloupe

Chris and Hailey hanging out in Archie's room


3. I had dinner with some of my old lifeguard friends and I am sad to say I didn't get a single picture of us! I miss hanging out with them and seeing them everyday.They were like family for 6 years!! But I am so happy and excited to see what the future holds for some of them ... ryan, jess and jordan graduated from TAMU, Billy is now engaged, and Mara got into Nursing school.

4. I think I've started "NESTING" Friday night I was up until midnight cleaning the house, doing laundry and 2 loads of dishes and  Last night I was up at 3 am washing some of Archie's clothes!! CRAZY!!

5. My parents came into town Saturday morning. It was great getting to spend time with them. After having dinner with my father in law, Chris and I took my mom and dad to Wolf Pen Creek Amphitheater for a free concert. Our friends Jennifer, Lu,Tody,Oscar, Jennifer's mom Carol and her sister Amy were at the concert as well.

6. Fightin' Texas Aggies Big 12 Tourney Champs!!! I love Aggie baseball and so I am super excited that we get to host Regionals this weekend!! WHOOP

well... that's about all that happened last week. Sorry nothing too exciting :-) But I do have a doctor's appt Wednesday and a baby shower hosted by my 2 best friends Jennifer and Kristen this weekend, SO look for some more updates later this week! Hope everyone had a great Memorial day!

No comments:

Post a Comment