Good Morning Family and Friends. Fall is officially here... sort of! (Texas wont get that memo for awhile!)
School has started back for Chris. He's a month in, and so far is having a great year. He has a new teaching partner and there are some other new members to the 4th grade team at Greens Prairie.
MOPs has started back up for me. I am now a DGL (Discussion Group Leader) and now the Finance person! I am really excited about this new year and ready to grow more and learn more about God! I just know he has great things planned for my family and I. (and for my MOPs group)
I have a really great group of ladies at my table. Very funny and outgoing! Tonight is our "Mama's Night Out" and we are going to The Chocolate Gallery and to a coffee bar in Downtown Bryan!
Aggie Football is off and running! The Aggies are 4-0 and play Arkansas in Dallas this weekend! Our away game for the year will be to Auburn -- Nov.6-9!! Cant wait! We are staying in Atlanta and got a rental car. Has anyone been to Atlanta or Auburn? What are some "MUST SEE and DO" places?!?
I need to do a massive photo dump, but I'll save that for another day! I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Tuesday! Blessings, Love, The Parr's





No comments:
Post a Comment