EEEEKKKKK.... looks like i fell off the blog bandwagon! Its been a year since my last post, and WOW there has been a lot that I've missed. I got pregnant last February and had a beautiful baby boy on Nov.1st 2013!!! Pregnancy was rough, but labor/delivery was a piece of cake! Id do it all over again (that's up in the air)
My parents made a HUGE decision and sold their house in Cedar Park and moved to College Station! As much as that is a blessing, I really miss being able to go "home" and visit friends, and well, just sort of get away for a few days! But it is really nice to call and drop off the kids 5 minutes later! ( last Wednesday night, Owen got sick and we were able to run Archie over right away!)
I've joined a new MOPS group (Christ UMC MOPS) that I absolutely LOVE!! I look forward to our meetings and always leave wishing we had more time together. I enjoy how we make play-dates and Ladies Night Out once a month. I just wished more of the ladies came to the dinners...when you sit at assigned tables, its hard to meet and get to know everyone! Last month, I had the opportunity to help set up and decorate (along with my friend Andrea) for our Tea and Testimony meeting! We did an amazing job!!
Archie will be 3 this summer ( June 21st ) and that kid amazes me every day! He has yet to meet a stranger, his vocab is growing leaps and bounds, and has the sweetest heart when it comes to his brother, daddy and mommy! I cant get enough of that little toot!
Owen will be 6 months ( on May 1st ) and i wouldn't change all the sleepless nights for anything. This kid is A LOT different than his brother ( when it comes to sleep ) I'm good if we get 6 hours a night! But luckily, he will eat and go back to sleep. I am still nursing ( yay me!!! ) but formula is starting to become more and more frequent! We have given him some real foods ( bananas and last night we tried sweet potatoes ) He did good, just not quite sure of it all! Lord help me if we have another picky eater on our hands!
This Friday is Good Friday.... yay for crawfish boil. I look forward to this every year! Crawfish, family and friends...who wouldn't enjoy it??!!??
well this is going to be a short post, until i get back in the hang of things. i really want to try and post at least once a week. guess Tuesdays are good... not crazy Monday and I can re-cap on the week/weekend events!
I hope everyone has a blessed week and a blessed Easter holiday!
Yay you are back! I have missed seeing pictures! Owen is the cutes thing ever!!! I can't believe that Archie is almost 3. Need to get together soon, miss you.
ReplyDelete