Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Archie's 1st Birthday!!!

I can not tell you how blessed Chris and I are to have Archie! I don’t know if many of you know but I had a miscarriage before I got pregnant with Archie. So when we went to my doctor the second time and got to see the heartbeat we were over come with so many emotions!!! We decided not to tell our family and friends until I was close to 12 weeks... just to be sure! Now that meant keeping a secret from our parents. This was no problem for Chris, but I talk to my mom, dad and sister all the time, so withholding this EXTREMELY important information from them was HARD! Something I will never do again :-)
Little man has taught us so much over the year; he has stolen our hearts and made every day an adventure. There is something new with him everyday—to clapping his hands, RUNNING from daddy when they play chase, LOVES to eat Goldfish!!, saying “mama” “dad-deeeeee” “hi” “Hailey” “ night night” “chicken”, giving the BEST kisses, and his new big belly laughs when he get tickled!

Here are some pictures from his party:









the snow cone cup cakes my sister and I made. Arent they so cute!!


Its so amazing how you can LOVE someone so much, when you just met them!!
walking the halls of UPA like I own this place!!! :-)

Archie and his Auntie Bev!!

Aunt Jane doing his 1 year well check!



Archie's stats:
21#-- 25%
30in-- 52%
8 teeth (4 top, 4 bottom)
recieved 2 shots (MMR and Varicella)

We survived the FIRST year and I cant wait for many many many more years to come!!!

photo dump time!!








love this little guy so much!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment